- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
RETURNS, EXCHANGES & REPAIRS
- Recognizing that purchases may be made in advance of an upcoming birth or child’s birthday, returns on unused merchandise are accepted within 30 days of the original invoice date.
- Unused Merchandise must be returned in store bought condition with the original tags attached along with a copy of the completed RMA, the packing slip, invoice or sales receipt.
- A credit or an exchange will be issued to the original credit card for the item(s) amount, less shipping.
- Processing time is 5 - 7 business days for a credit to be reflected in your available balance.
- Spindaroos does not provide return labels for exchanges or returns.
- Email Spindaroos at: firstname.lastname@example.org and request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Once you receive the RMA, fill it out and return it with the item (s) you are shipping back. USPS is the most economical.
- Include the following information: Order Number which can be found on the packing slip, the item(s) being returned and if you want an exchange, a refund or a store credit (see policy overview).
- Please allow 5 - 7 business days for us to issue an RMA to you by email.
- Ship item(s) to: Spindaroos Attn: Returns, 3450 Antelope Ridge Trail, Parker, Colorado 80138. Please allow 5 to 7 business days upon receipt to process return.
- Packages must be returned pre-paid, C.O.D. deliveries will not be accepted.
- Please ship your return with a carrier that provides tracking and insurance. We cannot be responsible for items that do not arrive at our facility.
If a product fails due to a manufacturing or materials defect within the first 90 days, Spindaroos, will replace or repair the defect to restore the garment to the original function without charge. This limited warranty does not include product failures resulting from accidents, misuse, improper care, modifications or normal wear. Any alteration of Spindaroos brand products will void warranty coverage. This warranty supersedes all previous warranties.
- To make an exchange for a different size, return unused merchandise with the original tags attached along with a copy of the completed RMA, the packing slip, invoice or sales receipt (no exceptions).
- Unused items to be exchanged are accepted up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If you are requesting a different item in exchange, a store credit will be issued for the item(s) amount, less shipping.
So you can place a new order.
- We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items, shipping provider and the shipping options you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Defective and incorrect items
If you receive any defective or incorrect items, please contact us at: prior to sending these items back. email@example.com
Repair Policy Overview
- We guarantee the quality and performance of all Spindaroos merchandise, baring normal wear and tear and the rapid growth of a child.
- We want your child to enjoy their Spindaroos garments for as long as possible. As such, we stand by our commitment to repair or replace defective garments for up to 90 days from the date of purchase. Some typical repairs may include the replacement of a faulty zipper or fixing split seams.
- Contact us if you have a garment that you feel has underperformed.
If you have any questions on your return: Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Monday – Friday between 9 am and 5 pm MDT